04 February 2020
- Get ready for a winning season! The 2020 NHRA Mello Yello drag racing season starts on February 6 in Pomona, CA with the Lucas Oil NHRA Winternationals! Bob Tasca III will be competing in all 24 Mello Yello events. Check out the full schedule.
05 November 2019
- Protect yourself, your passengers, and others on the roads around you this winter by preparing yourself and your vehicle for cold weather conditions. Follow these 12 tips to get one step ahead of winter.
04 September 2019
- We did a thing! We made a new auto parts commercial! We wanted to show everyone that you don't have to sacrifice quality for price when buying OEM parts. You just need to shop with us - at TascaParts.com!
29 May 2019
- Looking for an adventure? Take a road trip! Check out this list of some of the best international road trip ideas - plus a car maintenance checklist to make sure your car is ready for a trip.
07 May 2019
- How much gas does idling my car use? Does running the air conditioning use extra fuel? Get answers to come of the most commonly asked car maintenance questions.
23 April 2019
- According to the IIHS, most U.S. vehicles have pretty poor headlights. But headlights are essential for night driving. Read how to care for your headlights in order to help ensure your safety, the safety of your passengers, and the safety of others on the road.
06 February 2019
- Bob Tasca III is about to take to the tracks with Ford Performance’s new 2019 Mustang Shelby Funny Car body. Tasca and his Motorcraft/Quicklane Funny Car team officially start the 2019 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing season this Thursday at the Lucas Oil Winternationals in Pomona, CA.
18 December 2018
- Dealing with foggy windows can be the ultimate frustration. Learn how to quickly clear up window condensation in your vehicle on cold and hot days.
14 November 2018
- Do you travel for the holidays? Whether you’re planning a family vacation, a winter getaway, or just navigating familiar roads on a normal day you’ll want to be prepared.
27 June 2018
- How can you use less gas when driving? Where can you find the cheapest fuel near you? Check out these 12 tips for using less gas when driving, plus some of the best apps for finding the cheapest gas prices around.
05 April 2018
- Spring is the perfect time to clean your car interior and car exterior. So get out your buckets, detergent, towels, and vacuum! These 6 easy spring car maintenance tips will help preserve the paint, finish, and longevity of your ride.
23 February 2018
- Habits can be hard to break. But some driving habits are worse for your vehicle than others. Here's a short list of six driving habits and actions that can damage your vehicle, put passenger safety at risk, and lead to costly maintenance repairs.
09 February 2018
- Now you don’t have to own a Ford or Lincoln vehicle to take advantage of Ford’s reputation for high-quality aftermarket products. Tasca Parts now carries Omnicraft - Ford's aftermarket line of high-quality, affordable non-Ford parts.
02 February 2018
- Bob Tasca III and his Ford Shelby Mustang are scheduled to compete in the full 2018 NHRA season! Check out the full season on our website!
10 January 2018
- Check out the 5 most popular articles on our website this past year.
13 November 2017
- Tasca Racing will be back full time for the 2018 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Season with Ford Performance as its official sponsor.
13 November 2017
- Your Tasca Parts order arrives at your door looking like it's been through battle and back. Learn how to report and file a claim for packages damaged during shipping.
27 October 2017
- Learn how to store a car for the winter with these easy steps.
25 September 2017
- Discover 6 easy ways to protect the information your car collects about you. Cars are smarter and more connected than ever - take steps today to protect your personal information.
01 August 2017
- Find out how to safely handle a car breakdown in 8 easy steps that will help increase your safety and reduce your stress.
06 June 2017
- America has over 4 million miles of public roads. Check out these ideas for some of the best road trips, including how to plan the ultimate American road trip.
06 June 2017
- Roadside emergencies can happen at any time, in any place, to anyone. Even having the most basic emergency items in your vehicle can help increase your safety and reduce your stress.
12 May 2017
- The age of electric vehicles is here! But American consumers seem unwilling to make the switch. What needs to happen to change their minds?
19 April 2017
- Check out Bob Tasca III's NHRA racing schedule for this 2017 season!
21 March 2017
- Let us give you some practical and fun ideas for wisely using your tax refund on your car or truck. You don't need to break the bank to get the results you want.
08 March 2017
- Your company’s ability to handle crises as well listen to, and respond to, its employees and customers is key to effective working relationships and successful endeavors. What lessons can be learned from the biggest recall in automotive history?
01 February 2017
- If you’re looking to purchase an OEM part or accessory for your vehicle - one that FITS your vehicle (and you want to get it right the first time) - providing us with your VIN is one of the most important steps you can take.
16 January 2017
- Autonomous vehicles and technology are a reality. But does this centralization of decision-making and control threaten what it means to be human?
28 December 2016
- Consumers are definitely benefiting from better-built, longer-lasting vehicles - but has the auto industry improved itself into a self-made Catch 22?
06 December 2016
- Cold weather. You love it. You hate it. You’re probably going to encounter it at some point in your life. Knowledge of a few key tips can help save you AND your car a whole lot of grief.
11 November 2016
- Here are 10 easy ways (instead of telling everyone what you’re thankful for) to DO something to show that you’re thankful this holiday season.
25 October 2016 -
Did you know that the stopping distance required on ice at 0°F is twice the amount required at 32°F? Or that tire pressure drops by about 1 pound per 10° of temperature? Knowing your brakes could make all the difference.
23 September 2016
- What car features should be standard in all new vehicles? Which ones are you willing to pay extra for? And which features are just ridiculous?
18 August 2016
- Summer can be rough on vehicles: heat, dust, stop-and-go traffic, and road trips can take their toll on cars. This Top 10 End-of-Summer Vehicle Checklist includes a number of items you’ll want to consider - especially if you have student drivers in your household heading back to school.
15 April 2016
- Have you been told you need to pay a core charge and you're not quite sure what that is? You're not the only one, don't worry. Here's a quick and easy explanation that should satisfy your questions.
15 January 2016
- Not all auto parts are created equal. Manufacturers know their cars better than anyone else, and design their replacement parts to reflect that expertise.