Updates: December 5, 2019/ August 28, 2018
Shop with Confidence at TascaParts.com
Tasca Parts understands that our customers are concerned about their online privacy and the security/protection of personal information.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are the sole owners of the personal information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via our website, email, third-party services (including, but not limited to, Yotpo and Mailchimp) or other direct contact from you. The information we collect from you falls into two categories: personally identifiable information (“Personal Information” and non-personally identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information”). We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
PERSONAL INFORMATION we may collect from you includes:
- Your name and email address
- Your credit card information (we use a secure Third-Party Payment Processor)
- Your billing address
- Your shipping address
- Live chats
- Product and site reviews
- Customer service phone calls
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION we may collect from you includes:
- The IP Address of the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site and our Services
- The date and time you access our services
- The website address, if any, that linked you to our site
- The type of device you are using to access our Site and services
- The type of browser software you are using
- Search engine search terms and advertising clicks/actions
- Products you purchase from us
- Responses to any online surveys run by Tasca Parts, either on our website or via our email list
- Other non-personally identifiable traffic data
Cookies & Web Beacons
We use Third-Party Providers and Advertisers (such as Yotpo, Facebook, Google Analytics, MailChimp, and DoubleClick) that may use their own cookies and web beacons on our site in connection with the services they perform on our behalf in order to collect or receive information to provide measurement services and target ads.
Although most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, you can change the settings and turn off cookies. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
HOW WE USE THE DATA
We use the data we collect to provide a variety of services, products, and information to our customers, including:
- Account management information
- Customer service responses
- Access to specific features, gifts, products, and rewards
- Contact to get feedback on your experiences with the brand, our services, and our products
Administrative and Marketing functions, including:
- Measuring and predicting interest in our current, or potential, products and services and services for our customers
- Detecting and preventing illegal or fraudulent activities
- Identify verification
- Order and account-level communications, including email and push notifications
- Payment and transaction processing
- Enforce our Terms of Service
- Showing relevant products, content, offers, and general advertisements to our customers and potential customers across a variety of advertising channels including social media advertising, display advertising, television advertising, and others
- Sending promotional emails or other communications about relevant products or content
- Customization of our website content to enhance our customers’ shopping experience
Research and development:
- We may share Non-Personal Information with Third Party Partners for the purposes of industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes
- We may also contract to other Third-Party Services/Partners to provide us more information on our customer base, to help us provide better services for targeting, customizing, and analyzing our marketing and our products and services
- We may also contract to partners who help us run and manage customer surveys & contests to gather information on our products, services, and marketing. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Third Party Services
Tasca Parts recognizes, supports, and appreciates that our customers/users are active in a variety of communities, both offline and online. As some parts of our Service can be linked with accounts that you may have (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter), we may collect information about your use of these Third Party Services. Please note that we will only be able to collect this information if you have authorized the Third Party Service to provide us with that information or if you have made the information public. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should be sure to manage the privacy settings of your Third Party Services. We will never store your Third Party Service password.
Aggregated Information and Non-Identifying Information
We may share Non-Identifying aggregated information and Log Data, with Third Parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. No aggregated information shared in these contexts will ever contain your Personal Information.
We may employ Third Party companies (including, but not limited to, Yotpo) to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Services are used. These Third Parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific and designated tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
Information About Children
This website is not intended for or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may delete the information.
THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption is used to encode and protect sensitive information such as telephone and credit card numbers.
With SSL encryption, credit card information is neither stored nor exposed, but is transmitted via a secure “token” process. While you are on any of these secure pages, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of your web browser will show as “locked” – indicating a safe connection that allows for worry-free transmission of your personal information.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
In the United States? Call us toll-free at 800-598-1484
Our hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST