We want to make buying your genuine factory parts and accessories online fast and easy. So when it comes time to make your TascaParts.com purchase, you can use any of these payment options (all of which include currency conversion) to complete your order:
- Wire transfer
You can also check out the currency conversion ahead of time with Google's currency conversion tool.
Importantly, we know our customers are concerned about online security and fraud prevention. Read about our approach to Online Security & Fraud Prevention.
Your credit card information is securely processed by Authorize.Net.
Here’s what actually happens after you submit your credit card for payment:
- Authorize.Net passes the secure transaction information via a secure connection to the Processor.
- The merchant bank’s processor submits the transaction to the credit card network (like Visa or Mastercard).
- The credit card network routes the transaction to the bank that issued the credit card to the customer.
- The issuing bank approves or declines the transaction based on the customer's available funds and passes the transaction results back to the credit card network.
- The credit card network relays the transaction results to the merchant bank's processor.
- The processor relays the transaction results to Authorize.Net.
- Authorize.Net stores the transaction results and sends them to the website for the customer and merchant to see.
- The merchant delivers goods or services to the buyer.
- The issuing bank sends the appropriate funds for the transaction to the credit card network, which passes the funds to the merchant's bank.
- The bank then deposits the funds into the merchant's bank account. This is called 'settlement', and typically the transaction funds are deposited into the merchant's primary bank account within two to four business days.
TascaParts.com is a PayPal verified company and does accept PayPal payments.
If you pay for your TascaParts.com order with PayPal, PayPal automatically converts the money into the local currency at the time of your withdrawal request.
As for the currency exchange rate, PayPal states on their website that their currency exchange rates are “competitive with conversion rates used by banks and by currency exchanges.” Visit PayPal to learn more about their currency exchange rates.
To pay for your order with PayPal, follow these steps once you’re in the shopping cart:
- Click the PayPal icon. This will take you to the PayPal web page.
- Log in
- Pay for your automotive parts using your preferred method
IMPORTANT! Once you receive your order confirmation, YOU MUST CLICK on the TascaParts.com link to return back to our Home Page.
If you don’t return to our website or cannot return to our website, your order may not be confirmed and finalized.
Wire transfer is an option for all of our customers, but we often require first-time large orders - especially international orders - be paid by wire transfer in order to combat fraud and protect ourselves and our existing customers.
Once we have an established relationship with a customer, we’ll gladly accept credit cards and PayPal for future orders.