Wire Transfer Instructions
What is a wire transfer?
A wire transfer, bank transfer or credit transfer is a way of electronically moving money from one person or financial institution to another.
A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office.
Is a wire transfer secure?
Both the sending and receiving account holder must prove their identity, and the information is encrypted and transmitted securely.
How do I make a wire transfer to Tasca Parts?
To make a wire transfer, here’s what you’ll need:
- The amount you want to send.
- Your investment account number.
- The full name of the recipient (person or business): Tasca Ford Sales
- The recipient's account number: #1011-634-6
- The recipient's transit routing number: #011500120
- The name of the bank receiving the wire: Citizens Bank
- Swift Code: CTZIUS33
- The address of the bank receiving the wire:
1 Citizens Plaza
Providence, RI 02903
Are there additional fees?
The price of a wire transfer can vary greatly, depending on the bank or financial institution and its location. Contact the recipient or receiving financial institution to learn about any fees involved. Some correspondent banks may apply a retail foreign exchange rate to incoming international wires, which is set at their discretion.
Online Security & Fraud Prevention
Our customers want to know that we are protecting them from fraud - that we’re safe-guarding their personal, private, and financial information.
Feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns about making a wire transfer:
Our hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST