Need to ship your order outside the United States?
Tasca Parts Center is able to ship any item from our full OEM parts & accessories catalog anywhere.
A small box or a 40’ ocean container -- we ARE the auto parts experts at getting it there on time and on budget.
Please note that parts sold and used outside of the United States are not covered by manufacturer warranties.
What you need to do, and know, to ship your order internationally:
- A confirmed shipping address, telephone number, and email address.
- An accurate freight charge. The freight charge automatically quoted on the order confirmation page may not reflect the actual freight charge for orders shipped outside of the continental United States. Please contact us to accurately prepare your shipping quote.
- The receiver is responsible for all quoted shipping costs, broker fees, tariffs, duties, and taxes imposed on shipments outside the United States.
- We ship all orders using FedEx, UPS, USPS or commercial private shipping carriers. We’ll select the shipping carrier that offers the best and most logical shipping solution.
- We’re generally unable to ship your order to a non-U.S. post office box (PO Box).
- Finally, we reserve the option to place a secondary charge to your supplied payment method for any duties and taxes billed to Tasca Parts Center as a result of your order.
Plan your international shipping accordingly:
- Weekday Orders: Orders placed Monday – Friday for in-stock parts will generally ship within 24 hrs. Orders placed for not in-stock parts must be ordered from the manufacturer. All customers will be notified by email regarding the status of their order.
- Weekend & Holiday Orders: Orders placed on weekends (Saturday or Sunday) or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Time Sensitive Orders: If an order is time-sensitive, please contact us immediately to confirm availability and shipping options.
Our hours: Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST