Why Work for Tasca?
Are you looking for a place with roots? With a solid history? With a commitment to treating customers and employees with respect and fairness? And with opportunities for advancement?
If so, you may find your next career at Tasca Automotive Group. Established over 65 years ago by Bob Tasca, Sr. (a legend in Ford and Ford Performance), Tasca Automotive Group is a leading dealer of major automotive brands and a fully authorized distributor of genuine OEM parts and accessories. Our dealerships, mod shop, collision center, truck centers, call center, and warehouse are all located in beautiful, scenic Rhode Island.
Tasca prides itself on fostering and advancing Bob Tasca, Sr.’s founding principle of customer satisfaction. To do so, we strive to provide our employees with opportunities to contribute, to grow, and to advance based on merit. We believe that the success of our company is built on the extraordinary achievements of ordinary people.
As an employee of Tasca, you can benefit from:
- Competitive starting pay rate
- Semi-annual reviews
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Supplemental health insurance
- Life Insurance & AD&D - company paid
- Supplemental life insurance
- Worker’s compensation
- 401K profit sharing plan with company match
- Casual dress environment
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Jury duty pay
- Paid bereavement leave
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discounts
JOB DESCRIPTION: Internet Photography Department/Product Photography
Internet Product Photographer
Cranston, Rhode Island
Hours of Work:
Full-time, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Duties to be Performed:
Tasca Automotive Group of Cranston, RI is seeking to add to its Internet Product Photography Staff.
Due to Tasca Automotive's continued automotive parts internet sales growth we have positions available for high volume product photography.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Familiarity with Canon DSLR cameras, including ability to use manual settings
- Data entry experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to work as a team player
- Professional and courteous attitude and behavior
- Ability to maintain effectiveness and professionalism in a high-speed environment
High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
Point of contact for job-related questions: