September 22, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION: Parts Delivery Driver
Parts Delivery Driver
Cranston, Rhode Island
Hours of Work:
Full-time, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Duties to be Performed:
Duties will include but are not limited to
- Make assigned deliveries daily from Cranston to primarily Massachusetts/Greater Boston area and sometimes local deliveries.
- Checking parts for accuracy when unloading or loading the vehicle.
- Converse with customers
- Pick up returns from customers and fill out the correct paperwork.
- Keeping your vehicle clean.
- Reporting any maintenance issues to dispatch.
- Cover other routes as needed due to absence/vacations, etc.
- Any associated warehouse duties as needed
Qualified candidates must:
- Have great attention to detail
- Have the ability to work in a team environment
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Possess organizational skills to keep track of paperwork
- Must be able to lift at least 25-50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a Background Check.
- Full time (40/hours per week)
- Tasca Automotive Group is a drug-free workplace.
- Pay – Depends on experience
- Beneficial skills/not required
- Computer skills
- Warehouse experience
- Dispatching experience
High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
Point of contact for job-related questions:
Why Work for Tasca Parts?
Are you looking for a place with roots? With a solid history? With a commitment to treating customers and employees with respect and fairness? And with opportunities for advancement?
If so, you may find your next career at Tasca Automotive Group. Established over 65 years ago by Bob Tasca, Sr. (a legend in Ford and Ford Performance), Tasca Automotive Group is a leading dealer of major automotive brands and a fully authorized distributor of genuine OEM parts and accessories. Our dealerships, mod shop, collision center, truck centers, call center, and warehouse are all located in beautiful, scenic Rhode Island.
Tasca prides itself on fostering and advancing Bob Tasca, Sr.’s founding principle of customer satisfaction. To do so, we strive to provide our employees with opportunities to contribute, to grow, and to advance based on merit. We believe that the success of our company is built on the extraordinary achievements of ordinary people.
As an employee of Tasca, you can benefit from:
- Competitive starting pay rate
- Semi-annual reviews
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Supplemental health insurance
- Life Insurance & AD&D - company paid
- Supplemental life insurance
- Worker’s compensation
- 401K profit-sharing plan with company match
- Casual dress environment
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Jury duty pay
- Paid bereavement leave
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discounts