21 March 2017
- Let us give you some practical and fun ideas for wisely using your tax refund on your car or truck. You don't need to break the bank to get the results you want.
08 March 2017
- Your company’s ability to handle crises as well listen to, and respond to, its employees and customers is key to effective working relationships and successful endeavors. What lessons can be learned from the biggest recall in automotive history?
01 February 2017
- If you’re looking to purchase an OEM part or accessory for your vehicle - one that FITS your vehicle (and you want to get it right the first time) - providing us with your VIN is one of the most important steps you can take.
16 January 2017
- Autonomous vehicles and technology are a reality. But does this centralization of decision-making and control threaten what it means to be human?
28 December 2016
- Consumers are definitely benefiting from better-built, longer-lasting vehicles - but has the auto industry improved itself into a self-made Catch 22?
06 December 2016
- Cold weather. You love it. You hate it. You’re probably going to encounter it at some point in your life. Knowledge of a few key tips can help save you AND your car a whole lot of grief.
11 November 2016
- Here are 10 easy ways (instead of telling everyone what you’re thankful for) to DO something to show that you’re thankful this holiday season.
25 October 2016 -
Did you know that the stopping distance required on ice at 0°F is twice the amount required at 32°F? Or that tire pressure drops by about 1 pound per 10° of temperature? Knowing your brakes could make all the difference.
23 September 2016
- What car features should be standard in all new vehicles? Which ones are you willing to pay extra for? And which features are just ridiculous?
18 August 2016
- Summer can be rough on vehicles: heat, dust, stop-and-go traffic, and road trips can take their toll on cars. This Top 10 End-of-Summer Vehicle Checklist includes a number of items you’ll want to consider - especially if you have student drivers in your household heading back to school.
15 April 2016
- Have you been told you need to pay a core charge and you're not quite sure what that is? You're not the only one, don't worry. Here's a quick and easy explanation that should satisfy your questions.
15 January 2016
- Not all auto parts are created equal. Manufacturers know their cars better than anyone else, and design their replacement parts to reflect that expertise.